|Ohio Public Utilities Commission|
|April 11, 2010 - Present|
|April 10, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Predecessor||Ronda Hartman Fergus|
|Chair, Ohio Public Utilities Commission|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Ted Strickland|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Binghamton (1975)|
|J.D.||Capital University Law School (1978)|
Lesser has been involved in utility regulation for over 30 years. He began his career at the PUCO in 1979, serving as chief of staff, assistant director of the legal department, deputy director of the transportation department and administrative law judge/attorney examiner in the legal department. Prior to joining the PUCO, Lesser served as legal counsel to Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation and was law director for the Village of Hanover in Licking County, Ohio.
- B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1975
- J.D., Capital University Law School, 1978
Ohio Public Utilities Commission (2010-present)
Lesser has served as a member of the Ohio Public Utilities Commission since April 11, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Lesser + Ohio"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, "About the Commission," accessed July 5, 2012
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, "Commissioner Steven D. Lesser," accessed February 22, 2013
- Examiner, "Gov. Strickland, in picking Lesser, fills powerful PUCO seat with safe, insider candidate," February 10, 2010
Ronda Hartman Fergus
|Ohio Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|