|Ohio House of Representatives District 30|
|High school||Oak Hills High|
|Profession||Marketing, Pinnacle Entertainment|
Newsome ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 30. Newsome was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by incumbent Louis Terhar (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Louis Terhar Incumbent||69.2%||37,707|
Newsome proposed cutting payroll taxes by 50%, closing corporate tax loopholes, investing in clean energy, and increasing educational commitment to math and science.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Newsome + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Stevenewsome.com, "Ideas for a better Ohio," accessed September 27, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |