|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 96|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Florida House of Representatives|
|2010 - 2012|
|High school||Oceanside High School|
|Other||New York Chiropractic College (1979)|
|Date of birth||March 26, 1957|
|Place of birth||Queens, New York|
Perman attended Emory University and New York Chiropractic College; he also received a certification in acupuncture from the University of Miami School of Medicine. His professional experience includes working as a chiropractic physician. He is a native of Queens, NY.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Perman served on these committees:
- Economic Affairs
- Select Committee on Water Policy
- Subcommittee on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Appropriations
- Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Access, Ranking Minority Member
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Kristin Jacobs defeated Steven M. Perman in the Democratic primary and defeated Ronald Bray (I) in the general election.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 96 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 81 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Steven Perman Incumbent||42.7%||3,145|
Perman did not have any opposition in the August 24 primary. He was also unopposed in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, Perman raised $31,524 in contributions.
He contributed the most to his campaign, $10,100.
Perman and his wife, Irene, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Perman + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 96
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Election Watch, "2010 Election results," accessed December 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Kevin J.G. Rader
|Florida House District 78
| Succeeded by|
Heather Fitzenhagen (R)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |