Strong tea party support amongst Utah voters
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah: With voters going to the polls in less than one day, pundits across Utah and the nation alike are waiting to see how the tea party will fare in the elections. The Salt Lake Tribune released an article today showing Utah to be a tea party "hot spot." According to the Tribune's new polling data, 46 percent of Utah voters support the tea party movement. That's an eight percent gain since the Tribune polled Utah voters in April. Support for the tea party in Utah is nearly double the national average.
- Utah House of Representatives elections, 2010
- Utah State Senate elections, 2010
- Utah House incumbency analysis
- Utah State Senate incumbency analysis
- State legislative elections, 2010