Arizona State Senate, District 4
Dolphin was a candidate for the Arizona State House in 2006 and 2008, but was not elected in either case. She is currently District 4 Precinct Committee Member.
Dolphin earned her A.A. from Pima Community College in 1983. She then worked as an Accountant for several employers. She has also been Assistant Controller for Bill Johnson's restaurants.
Dolphin's website listed the following themes:
- Excerpt: "I will make the tough decisions to ensure fiscal responsibility while maintaining Arizona’s infrastructure."
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Too many Arizonans have lost their jobs while our state continues down the wrong path."
- Excerpt: "I will NOT support any legislation that reduces education funding. Education is an investment in our state’s future, not an expense."
- Excerpt: "I will work to promote conservation of resources while preserving Arizona’s landscape. It is time to utilize green technology."
- Excerpt: "I will work to fix the transportation issue that affects so many people. Arizona’s transportation plan has to incorporate other methods of transit."
- Excerpt: "I will work with legislators, regardless of party, to fix this issue by implementing new ideas and enforcing current laws."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2010
|Arizona State Senate, District 4 General Election (2010)|
|Scott Bundgaard (R)||68,202|
|Sue Dolphin (D)||31,500|