Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 114|
Elections for the office of South Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Mary Tinkler is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Bobby Harrell, Jr. is unopposed in the Republican primary. Sue Edward is running as a Green Party candidate.
Unofficial election results showed Hundley defeated Tinkler by a mere 14 votes - 3,098 to 3,112. Edward received 53 votes. Twenty-two votes had not been counted due to a provisional status and an automatic recount took place on July 20. Hundley survived the recount, winning the seat.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sue + Edward + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- Island Connection, "The Battle for District 41," June 4, 2012
- Examiner, "Special election results still undetermined for SC State Senate race," July 17, 2012
- Post and Courier, "Hundley survives recount, challenged ballots in Senate District 41," July 21, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |