|Maryland House of Delegates, District 27C|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Maryland House of Delegates|
Kullen's professional experience includes working as a disabilities advocate, consultant and trainer, serving on the Board of Directors of the Governor's Run Community Association and was a member of the Maryland Community Residential Services Coalition from 1986 to 1996.
Kullen is a member of the Maryland Educators Caucus, Maryland Green Caucus, Maryland Labor Caucus, Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus, Maryland Rural Caucus, Maryland Veterans Caucus, Women Legislators of Maryland, and Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland.
- Access to Mental Health Services
- Health Care Delivery & Financing
- Health & Government Operations
- Subcommittee on Insurance
- Subcommittee on Minority Health Disparities
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Sue Kullen was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Mark N. Fisher was unopposed in the Republican primary. Fisher faces Kullen in the general election.
Sue Kullen raised $138,771 for her campaign.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 27B|
|Sue Kullen (D)||8,236||56.8%|
|David Hale (R)||6,250||43.1%|
In 2006 Sue Kullen collected $138,771 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland Realtors Association||$6,000|
|Maryland State Teachers Association||$4,200|
|Maryland House Democratic Committee||$3,000|
|Service Employees DC & Maryland State Council 54||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sue + Kullen + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. Sue Kullen
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kullen
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for House of Delegates," accessed March 24, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Kullen's 2006 campaign contributions
- 2006 contributors to Sue Kullen
|Maryland House of Delegates District 27B
2004–January 12, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |