|Vermont Senate Lamoille District|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Bartlett was elected to the Vermont State Senate in 1992 representing Lamoille County.
Bartlett is a coordinator for School to Work Programs for Lamoille County.
Bartlett earned her BA from the University of Vermont in 1968. She went on to receive her MEd in Education Administration from Johnson State College in 1976.
Bartlett did not run for re-election in 2010.
- Agriculture Committee, Vermont Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Vermont Senate
- Transportation Committee, Vermont Senate
- See also: Vermont State Senate elections, 2010
Bartlett did not run for re-election to the 18th District Seat (Franklin District) in 2010. The primary took place on September 14, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Bartlett won re-election by finishing first for the single-seat Lamoille District of the Vermont State Senate, receiving 6,872 votes ahead of Republican Jim Black (4,111) and write-ins (23).
Bartlett raised $20,865 for her campaign, against $11,540 by Black.
|Vermont State Senate, Lamoille District|
|Susan Bartlett (D)||6,872|
|Jim Black (R)||4,111|
Bartlett raised $20,865 for the 2008 election.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Electronic Data Systems||$500|
|Downs Rachlin Martin||$500|
|Vermont Association of Realtors||$400|
Bartlett has a husband, William.
- Susan Bartlett's campaign website
- Biography from the Vermont Secretary of State website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- List of Vermont Senators
- Susan Bartlett on Facebook
- Susan Bartlett on LinkedIn
|Vermont State Senate - Lamoille District
| Succeeded by|