|Colorado House of Representatives, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Quilleash's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Individuals should be free to make choices for themselves and to accept responsibility for the consequences of the choices they make. No individual, group, or government may initiate force against any other individual, group, or government. Our support of an individual’s right to make choices in life does not mean that we necessarily approve or disapprove of those choices."
- Excerpt:"The only proper role of government in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected. All efforts by government to redistribute wealth, or to control or manage trade, are improper in a free society."
- Excerpt:"The protection of individual rights is the only proper purpose of government. Government is constitutionally limited so as to prevent the infringement of individual rights by the government itself. The principle of non-initiation of force should guide the relationships between governments."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Thomas "Tony" Exum, Sr. was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Kit Roupe was unopposed in the Republican primary. Exum, Roupe and Susan Quilleash (L) will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Susan + Quilleash + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 17
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014