|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 158|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Co-owner, Silent Z Farm, Inc.|
Rzucidlo's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will work with educators, community leaders, and fellow legislators to develop effective solutions to the education challenges facing Pennsylvania. I will work to ensure accountability at every level of education; working with advocates, parents, teachers, professionals and the Auditor General’s audits to insure that all children receive a quality public education and that taxpayer dollars are not wasted."
Keystone Exams Mandate Fail Our Students
- Excerpt: "I oppose the effort to make the Keystone exams the deciding factor in a student’s graduation from High School. One test cannot accurately evaluate an individual students abilities or efforts throughout their K-12 education."
All Budgets Reflect Values, True Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "We need to end the corporate tax loopholes that allow 71% of all corporations to avoid paying any taxes at all. With strategic tax reform, businesses that are paying taxes now will pay less and businesses that are getting a free ride will pay their fair share."
- Excerpt: "Susan will work with other representatives to pass legislation that addresses the need for access to healthcare options, increased health education, access to birth control, and support for adoption. Susan believes that together, we can find common ground and work to improve healthcare for women in Pennsylvania."
- Excerpt: "Natural gas drillers that are profiting from Pennsylvania’s natural resources should fairly compensate our state and be responsible for any environmental damage they cause. It was irresponsible not to collect a severance fee (tax on natural gas that is taken out of Pennsylvania)."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Susan Rzucidlo was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Cuyler Walker defeated Roger Howard in the Republican primary. Rzucidlo and Walker will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 158 Republican Primary, 2014|
Rzucidlo ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 158. Rzucidlo ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Chris Ross (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 158, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Ross Incumbent||58.4%||19,736|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 158|
|Chris Ross (R)||15,497||63.8%|
|Susan Rzucidlo (D)||8,778||36.2%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Susan + Rzucidlo + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 158
- Official campaign website
- Susan Rzucidlo on Facebook
- Susan Rzucidlo on Twitter
- Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Susan for Pa, "Issues," accessed September 12, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |