Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Franklin District|
|High school||Athol High School|
|Bachelor's||Johnson & Wales University|
|Place of birth||Athol, MA|
Lee ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Franklin District. She was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Denise Andrews (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Lee has a husband, Lac.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susannah + Lee + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Susannah Lee on Facebook
- Susannah Lee on Twitter
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |