|Colorado State Senate, District 30|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||University of Colorado, 1974|
|Date of birth||02/03/1945|
|Place of birth||Oklahoma City, OK|
She earned her B.S. from Baylor University in 1967 and her M.A. in Special Education from the University of Colorado in 1974. Her professional experience includes working as a Learning Specialist in Public Education and Special Education Teacher for Cherry Creek School from 1978 to 2000.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Williams served on these committees:
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Colorado State Senate, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Williams served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Colorado Senate
- State, Veterans & Military Affairs Committee, Colorado Senate
- Transportation Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Williams was ineligible to run for re-election to the Colorado State Senate in 2012 due to term limits.
Williams raised $90,793 for her campaign, while Duthie raised $15,537 and Wyble raised $0.
|Colorado State Senate, District 28 (2008)|
|Suzanne Williams (D)||33,338|
|Sueyuna Duthie (R)||19,416|
|Kenneth P. Wyble (Lib)||2,603|
|Colorado State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Suzanne Williams's campaign in 2010|
|Colorado Petroleum Marketers Association||$400|
|Credit Union Association Of Colorado||$400|
|Home Builders Association Political Fund||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,285|
In 2008, Williams collected $90,793 in donations.
Her four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Democratic Senate Campaign Committee Of New York||$18,000|
|Colorado Education Association||$4,250|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
Williams and her husband, Ed, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Suzanne + Williams + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado Senate Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Suzanne Williams' personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Suzanne Williams
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2002 2000 1998 1996
|Colorado State Senate - District 28
| Succeeded by|
Nancy Todd (D)