Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of the Punjab|
|Birthday||September 15, 1967|
|Place of birth||Punjab, Pakistan|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Syed Asif was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Donna Pfautsch was unopposed in the Republican primary. Matt Stephens was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Pfautsch faces Asif and Stephens in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 31 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Syed + Asif + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 33
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Campaign Twitter feed
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |