For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Connecticut|
|High school||Cranwell School in Lenox, Massachusetts|
|Master's||U.S. Naval War College (1991)|
|Ph.D.||Suffolk University Law School (1994)|
|Date of birth||November 25, 1956|
|Place of birth||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
- Cranwell School in Lenox, Massachusetts
- Holy Cross, B.A. degree in Religious Studies
- 1991: U.S. Naval War College, M.A. in National Security and Strategic Studies
- 1994: Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts
- Commissioned an Ensign in the U.S. Navy from Officer Candidate School in Newport, RI on February 16, 1979, Served 20 years on active and reserve duty.
Salcedo was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Connecticut. He sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The Signature requirements and deadlines for 2012 state government elections signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 12, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.