Talk:Arizona Medical Freedom to Choose, Proposition 101 (2008)
|This page is part of WikiProject Arizona, a WikiProject dedicated to articles related to Arizona. Check out the project page or contribute to the project discussion.|
|| This page is part of WikiProject State Ballot Measures, a WikiProject including articles about:
To participate: join (or just read up) at the project page
If you have any questions or comments please e-mail email@example.com.
Update of 20080815
Can someone wikify http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PoliticalInsider/30271 as it applies to Prop 101/2008?
- * This looks like it has been done as of 09/25. azdavidpedia
- Is there a central website for opponents of prop 101? I have not seen one, creating a POV imbalance for this article. AZdavidpedia
- * I just looked and couldn't find a "No on 101" type website but there is bound to be one. January 19:02, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- A summary of the AHCCCS controversy : briefly, that AHCCCS wrote a memo stating the language is written in such a manner that it may require drastic changes to their current business model; proponents of the initiative disagree strongly. AZdavidpedia
- * Added section, but still can not find a copy of the original letter via Google, AHCCCS site, or opponent's site. Hmmm. azdavidpedia 18:38, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
- Taxpayer's perspective -- I do not have a problem with listing the point of view of the National Taxpayer's Union, but they are a special interest group and not a neutral third party. Therefore, their arguments should be listed under "supporters" and not a separate category. Second decision -- I didn't think that their arguments were substantively different from the existing ones listed. Open for discussion if others have a different pov. azdavidpedia 05:55, 14 October 2008 (UTC)