|Glossary of terms|
|Edit review process|
| This page is part of WikiProject State Legislatures, a WikiProject dedicated to articles related to state legislatures.
If you have any questions or comments please e-mail Tyler at email@example.com.
| This page is part of WikiProject Elections, a WikiProject with articles related to elections and election laws.
To participate: join (or just read up) at the project page.
If you have any questions, comments or would like to volunteer on this project please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dan Dewey
· Earned a Bachelor Degree, a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in Criminal Justice
· Sergeant in U.S. Marine Corps and Vietnam Veteran
· Served as a Juvenile Probation Officer
· Served on Massachusetts Parole Board and Governors Advisory Board of Pardons (Longest serving member in Board history)
· Trusted to supervise and ensure clean and fair elections as a Registrar of Voters