|Texas State Senate, District 3|
Blair earned earned a BA in Psychology with a Minor in Business Administration and an MS in Psychology.
Blair's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. I will work tirelessly to protect life from conception until natural death."
- Excerpt:"I believe in making a budget and sticking to it. I also believe that legislators should not be allowed to change accounting rules in an attempt to deceive the public into thinking that they are finally serious about spending and our unsustainable debt."
- Excerpt:"The proper role of government is to defend the life, liberty and property of the people. I believe that all persons have civil rights that should be protected by the rule of law, and not via regulation or judicial activism."
- Excerpt:"Our school districts must be able to recruit the “best of the best” when it comes to teachers and when those teachers are found, must have the ability to retain them without regard to bargaining agreements. I am strongly against illegal aliens receiving preferential treatment or funding for school."
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
|Texas State Senate District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
Blair and her husband, Jim, have three children; Sarah, James, and Savannah.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tammy + Blair + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tyler residents protest IRS' abuse of power scandal - Tyler Morning Telegraph
- Scandal: Instead of Saving the Drama for My Momma, Shonda Rhimes Gave the ... - Glamour (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found