Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 37b|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Eric Pettigrew (D) and Tamra Smilanich (non-partisan) were unopposed in the primary. Pettigrew and Smilanich will face off in the general election.
Smilanich ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 37b. Smilanich ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Eric Pettigrew (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 37b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eric Pettigrew Incumbent||87.6%||49,094|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
|Washington State Senate, District 37 Primary (2010)|
|Adam Kline (D)||17,706||88.67%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tamra + Smilanich + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Washington State House of Representatives," accessed August 7, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," May 23, 2012.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |