|Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi|
|January 2012 - Present|
|Predecessor||Phil Bryant (R)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||2 consecutive terms|
|2004 – 2012|
|Place of birth||Rankin County, Mississippi|
Reeves was born in Rankin County, Mississippi. He is married and has two children.
Reeves is a the Chartered Financial Analyst and a member of the CFA Society of Mississippi and the CFA Institute. He served as president of the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) from 2006-2007.
Reeves as elected as state treasurer in 2003 and re-elected in 2007.
- BS, Economics, Millsaps College
Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (2012-present)
Reeves has served as Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi since 2012.
Mississippi Treasurer (2004-2012)
In the general election, on November 8, 2011, Reeves defeated Reform Party candidate Tracella Lou O'Hara Hill. Lisa Barfield-McCarty had initially filed as a Reform candidate, but the Mississippi State Board of Elections ruled, in early September, that Hill would be the only recognized Reform candidate. No Democrats filed for the office.
|Mississippi State Treasurer (2007)|
|Tate Reeves (R)||436,833||60.53%|
|Shawn O'Hara (D)||284,789||39.47%|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Tate Reeves's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Tate Reeves's Campaign Contributions|
Treasurer of Mississippi
Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$1,000 (Dem)||$1,501,249 (GOP primary loss)|
|Top 5 contributors||Mississippi Republican Party||$50,000||Mississippi Health Care Association||$86,000|
|Excellence in Government PAC||$15,000||Mississippi Medical Assocation||$50,000|
|Butler Snow Omara Stevens & Cannada||$12,500||Ted Cain||$50,000|
|Hancock Bank||$8,000||Health Management Associates of Mississippi||$40,000|
|Stephen H Holley||$7,500||Electric Power Assocation of Mississippi||$32,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tate + Reeves + Mississippi + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tate Reeves stumps for McKay at fundraiser in Ocean Springs - Mississippi Press (blog)
- Ambassador banquet 001.jpg - Mississippi Press (blog)
- Compromise from '05 still yields jobs - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
- Gov Phil Bryant, LG Tate Reeves and Speaker Philip Gunn comment on special ... - Yall Politics
- US Supreme Court won't order new legislative elections due to Mississippi ... - Mississippi Press (blog)
- Cochran: Not Deciding Yet Whether to Run for Re-election - Newsmax.com
- US Supreme Court to hear public-meeting prayer case - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- Breaking Ground at the Outlet Mall - Jackson Free Press
- New drinking water source for Corinth - WTVA
- MICHAEL NEWSOM: Cochran scenario to produce Coast lieutenant governor? - SunHerald.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Mississippi gubernatorial election, 2011
- Mississippi lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2011
- Gubernatorial elections, 2011
- Governor of Mississippi
- Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi
- Office of Lieutenant Governor Tate Reeves
- Tate Reeves for Lieutenant Governor
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Tate Reeves on Twitter
- Tate Reeves on Facebook.
- Tate Reeves on YouTube
- Tate Reeves on Flickr
- ↑ WAPT, "7 Of 8 Statewide Officials Sworn In," January 5, 2012
- ↑ Office of the Mississippi State Treasurer, "State Treasurer Tate Reeves," retrieved May 7, 2011
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Mississippi Lt. Governor Reeves and Other Leaders," January 20, 2012
- ↑ Mississippi Secretary of State, "November 2007 State Treasurer General Election Results," retrieved April 29, 2011
- ↑ Follow the Money.org
Phil Bryant (R)
|Mississippi Lieutenant Governor
| Succeeded by|
| Succeeded by|
Lynn Fitch (R)