|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 61|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Office assistant, Community organizer|
Denson's professional experience includes working as an office assistant and community organizer.
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Edwin "Ed" Narain defeated Sean Shaw, Sharon Carter and Tatiana M. Denson in the Democratic primary and will face Nicole Santiago (I) in the general election.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 61 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 61 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Betty Reed Incumbent||80.9%||8,718|
|Tatiana M. Denson||19.1%||2,056|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tatiana + Denson + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 61
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections - Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Tatiana Denson on Facebook
- Tatiana Denson on Twitter
- Tatiana Denson on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed August 14, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 14, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |