Taylor County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Board minutes and agendas are available in a searchable database.
- County Commissioners' e-mails are listed.
- The county administrator's information is listed.
- Building permit and zoning information is available.
- Tax information is available.
- Information on public records requests and the open records law is listed. However, the fairly technical discussion does not give guidance as to where a person can start their records request, and to whom they may address it.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, elected officials, audits, or contracts.
- Official Taylor County Website
- Taylor County Tax Collector
- Taylor County Clerk
- Taylor County on E-Reference
- Taylor County Chamber of Commerce
- Taylor County Travel Information
- Taylor County School District
- Taylor County Free Public Records Directory
- Taylor County on Epodunk
- Board Document Search
- County Commission
- County Administrator
- Department of Building and Planning
- Tax Collector
- What is a Public Record?
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07