For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Tazewell County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- Meeting calendar, agendas and minutes are posted online.
- County board member information is available, including names, e-mails and phone numbers.
- The county administrator position was vacant as of March 17, 2012. The county posts the office contact information.
- Information on how to make public records requests is available.
- Building permit and zoning information is posted.
- Historical audits are posted.
- Tax information is available.
- Some budget documents are available, but not in a centralized location and no finalized budgets are available.
- There is no current external audit posted online. Audits are not in a centralized location.
- Contracts with external vendors and service providers are not posted.
- There is no information about government sector lobbying.
- Tazewell County official website
- Tazewell Counties Free Public Record Directories
- Tazewell County on Epodunk
- Tazewell County E.S.D.A. Website
- Calendar of Meetings (dead link)
- Tazewell County Board Office (dead link)
- County Board Office (dead link)
- Tazewell County Administration (dead link)
- County Clerk Freedom of Information Guidelines
- Tazewell County Community Development (dead link)
- FY 2008 Single Audit
- FY 2010 Single Audit
- 2010 Assessed Valuations and Rates for Taxes Payable in 2011
- Treasurer - Real Estate Tax
- County Board files (dead link)