Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 28|
|Party||U.S. Taxpayers Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Deb Havens was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Peter MacGregor defeated Kevin Green in the Republican primary. Ted Gerrard is running as a U.S. Taxpayers Party candidate.
|Michigan State Senate, District 28 Republican Primary, 2014|
Gerrard ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 73. He ran as an Independent candidate with the U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan and was defeated by incumbent Peter MacGregor (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ted + Gerrard + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 28
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012