|Minnesota State Senate District 56|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Gustavus Adolphus College|
|Birthday||December 30, 1956|
Ted and his cousin are third generation publishers of Lillie Suburban Newspapers, St. Paul's oldest and largest weekly newspaper publisher.
Lillie received his Bachelor of Arts from Gustavus Adolphus College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lillie served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Lillie ran re-election in District 53 for the Minnesota State Senate. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Susan Kent (D) in the general election on November 6.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 53, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ted Lillie Incumbent||47.8%||20,857|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 56 (2010)|
|Ted Lillie (R)||19850||51.49%|
|Kathy Saltzman (DFL)||18668||48.43%|
In 2010, Lillie raised $49,905 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Lillie, Ted H||$5,500|
|56th Senate District RPM||$2,500|
|6th Congressional District Republicans||$2,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ted + Lillie + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Lillie and his wife Lynne have two children.
- Campaign site
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed September 27, 2013
Kathy Saltzman (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 56
| Succeeded by|
Dan Hall (R)