Tennessee 2002 ballot measures
2002 ballot in the state of Tennessee.Two statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both were approved.
- One dealt with gambling, and one dealt with the assessment of fines.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Gambling||Net proceeds of the lottery's revenues are allocated to provide financial assistance.|
|Amendment 2||State judiciary||Prescribe the maximum fine that, absent waiver, may be assessed without a jury|
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- 2002 ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Tennessee
- List of ballot measures by state
- Tennessee Legislature