Tennessee state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Tennessee are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Tennessee's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Tennessee.
- Attorney General of Tennessee
- Governor of Tennessee
- Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee
- Tennessee Commissioner of Agriculture
- Tennessee Commissioner of Education
- Tennessee Commissioner of Environment & Conservation
- Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance
- Tennessee Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Tennessee Secretary of State
- Tennessee Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There were no elections in Tennessee in 2013.
There were no elections in Tennessee in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Tennessee + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.