|U.S. House, Alaska, At-Large District|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the At-Large Congressional District
Gales's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I believe in a strong and modern military fighting force."
- Excerpt: "I believe that gun ownership for every law abiding citizen is an absolute right."
- Excerpt: "As a nation we need to invest in determining the best way to harvest domestic resources while protecting our environment."
- Excerpt: "We need to balance the budget."
- Excerpt: "The current White House Administration tax policies stifle job growth and kill the American dream."
- See also: Alaska's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2012
Gales ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Alaska's at-large District. He was defeated by incumbent Don Young in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012.
Gales and his wife, Alyssa, have three children.
- ↑ Campaign website, Issues
- ↑ Alaska Secretary of State, "Primary candidate list," accessed September 3, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014