Terri Lois Gregory
|Terri Lois Gregory|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 10|
|January 10, 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri Kansas City (1985)|
|Date of birth||June 19, 1958|
|Place of birth||Greensburg, Kansas|
Gregory served as Legislative Aide to Representative Mike Kiegerl for six years, after helping him unseat a 10-year incumbent.
Gregory attended the University of Missouri at Kansas City and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Computer Science.
Gregory served on the following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Children and Families Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Children's Issues Committee, Kansas State Legislature
- Elections Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Gregory ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 59. She was defeated by Blaine Finch in the August 7 Republican primary. Caleb Correll defeated Stanley Wiles in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 59 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Terri Lois Gregory Incumbent||40%||1,574|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 10 General Election (2010)|
|Terri Lois Gregory (R)||4,114|
|Tony Brown (D)||3,645|
In 2010, Gregory raised $21,942 in contributions.
She contributed the most to his campaign, $3,477.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Terri + Gregory + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Gregory is single.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 16, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 29, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Tony Brown (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 10
| Succeeded by|
John Wilson (D)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |