Terri Lois Gregory
|Terri Lois Gregory|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 10|
|January 10, 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri Kansas City (1985)|
|Birthday||June 19, 1958|
|Place of birth||Greensburg, Kansas|
Gregory served as Legislative Aide to Representative Mike Kiegerl for six years, after helping him unseat a 10-year incumbent.
Gregory attended the University of Missouri at Kansas City and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Computer Science.
Gregory served on the following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Children and Families Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Children's Issues Committee, Kansas State Legislature
- Elections Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Gregory ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 59. She was defeated by Blaine Finch in the August 7 Republican primary. Caleb Correll defeated Stanley Wiles in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 59 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Terri Lois Gregory Incumbent||40%||1,574|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 10 General Election (2010)|
|Terri Lois Gregory (R)||4,114|
|Tony Brown (D)||3,645|
In 2010, Gregory raised $21,942 in contributions. 
She contributed the most to his campaign, $3,477.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Terri + Gregory + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Gregory is single.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Tony Brown (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 10
| Succeeded by|
John Wilson (D)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |