|Arizona State Senate District 13|
Woodmansee's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I support ensuring that all children have the opportunity to learn whether at public, charter or private schools. But Arizona has left children behind, failed to provide the necessary tools for teachers and put focus on administration instead of education."
- Excerpt: "Arizona has some serious issues before them regarding healthcare in many areas; women’s rights, AHCCCS; mental health and disability. Our healthcare has been handled with the lack of care for the working families and their voices haven’t been heard."
- Our Borders & Immigration
- Excerpt: "We need to secure our borders but not at the cost of breaking families or losing our American values. I plan on supporting the men and women of the Border Patrol and making sure that criminals, drug traffickers and human smugglers are not crossing."
- Excerpt: "Coming from a family where my father who earned the silver star in WWII and a brother who served and retired from the military, I have a deep sense of commitment to the military. I believe in fighting to keep our bases and to continually support the men and women who serve in our military and their families."
- Excerpt: "Frequently you hear about offenders and their rights, but how frequently do we hear about the victims. Arizona is one of the few states who has a Victims’ Bill of Rights, however we lack the resources to provide those services."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Terri Woodmansee is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Don Shooter will face Toby Farmer in the Republican primary. Farmer's nomination petition has been challenged.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Woodmansee ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 13. She ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary as a write-in candidate. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terri + Woodmansee + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Campaign website, Issues
- arizonadailyindependent.com, "Candidate challenges," June 12, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 28, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- C-SPAN/Associated Press, "August 28, 2012 Primary Results - Arizona," accessed August 28, 2012