|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 7, 2006|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico, 1988|
|J.D.||University of New Mexico, 1991|
Care earned his B.A. in History from the University of New Mexico in 1988 and his J.D. from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 1991. His professional experience includes working as an attorney. Care was a First Lieutenant in the United States Army from 1966 to 1969.
While in the Nevada State Senate, Care served on the following committees:
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2006
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 7 District (2006)|
|Terry Care (D)||27,465||100.0%|
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 7 District (1998)|
|Terry Care (R)||16,155|
In 2006, Care collected $159,103 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|International Gaming Technology||$5,278|
|Clark County Education Association||$5,000|
Care and his wife, Jenny, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Care + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Terry Care's official Nevada State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Sen. Terry Care," accessed November 19, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "1998 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions to Terry Care," accessed November 19, 2014
|Nevada Senate, Clark 7 District
| Succeeded by|
Mark Manendo (D)