|Washington House of Representatives, District 29a|
|Place of birth||Tacoma, WA|
Harder's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Tax reform
- Improving education
- Public safety
- Veteran's issues
- Solving the region's transportation problems
- Lowering the costs of health care
Harder ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 29a. Harder advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by David Sawyer (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 29a, General Election, 2012|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 29a Blanket Primary, 2012|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
Terry Harder ran for the Washington State Senate District Seat 29. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 17, 2010. He was defeated by Steve Conway (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
Harder's website lists the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I will work to make our state attractive to business again so that businesses can provide the jobs needed for a vibrant economy."
- Excerpt: "I am for Zero based budgeting, Implementing the Performance Audit recommendations and bringing back the Priorities in Government and reforming our tax structure without a state income tax. "
- Excerpt: "I am committed to responsible state spending and efficient use of your tax dollars and reducing the size of state government."
- Excerpt: "I will also support legislation to help Washington's Veterans and their families."
Harder has three children, named Heidi, Sijer, and Patrick. He is divorced.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terry + Harder + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Terry Harder (Facebook), "Info," accessed August 4, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- Terry Harder's campaign website, Home
- Project Vote Smart, "Terry Harder," accessed August 4, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |