|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Harrison earned his B.S. from Oklahoma State University and his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma in 1999. His professional experience includes working as an attorney and rancher.
The following is a list of Harrison's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Public Health Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Wildlife Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Harrison did not run for re-election. Instead, he sought the Democratic nomination for district attorney in District 18. He was defeated in the general election.
In 2008, Harrison collected $19,375 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OKLAHOMA HORSEMENS BENEVOLENT & PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION||$700|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$550|
Harrison and his wife, Amy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Harrison + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Legislature House Membership
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 18
| Succeeded by|
Donnie Condit (D)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |