Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 49B|
Jacobson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economy and Growth
- Excerpt:"Government's role in restoring our economy should be to promote free markets and increase productivity, not to increase the cost of goods and services to Minnesotans."
- Excerpt:"Our current school system is a limited model. We should provide more choices for parents so that they can find the best fit for their child."
- Excerpt:"We need a long-term vision for our state, for our citizens and for our children. This will take careful planning and prioritizing."
- Excerpt:"Government should not dictate the policy of churches. This has recently become an issue with the new healthcare mandates."
Jacobson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 49B. Jacobson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Paul Rosenthal (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 49B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Jacobson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |