Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 104|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Terry Lesinski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Kathie Conway was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lesinski ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 104. Lesinski ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 14 incumbent Kathie Conway (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 104, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kathie Conway Incumbent||56.4%||9,835|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Lesinski + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 104
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 6, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |