|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|High school||Memorial High School|
|J.D.||University of Tulsa College of Law|
|Place of birth||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
He holds a bachelor's in Political Science from Baylor University and went to the University of Tulsa College of Law.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, O'Donnell served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General Government, Vice-chair|
|• Higher Education and Career Tech|
O'Donnell won election in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 23. O'Donnell defeated Rob Reck and Jason Carini in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Shawna Keller in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terry + O'Donnell + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House Democrats balk at alleged improper vote on state budget bill - kjrh.com
- Okla. House approves general appropriations bill - Times Record News
- Oklahoma House approves $7.1 billion state budget plan - Tulsa World
- Glimpses of the Past: May 16 - Green Bay Press Gazette
- Absent Lawmaker Votes Yes on Budget Bill - KOKH FOX25
- The Elton John-Madonna Feud Is Over, Says Elton John - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
O'Donnell is married with two daughters.
Sue Tibbs (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |