|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|High school||Memorial High School|
|J.D.||University of Tulsa College of Law|
|Place of birth||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
O'Donnell earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science from Baylor University and his J.D. from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1989. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, O'Donnell served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General Government, Vice-chair|
|• Higher Education and Career Tech|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Terry O'Donnell was unopposed in the Republican primary. O'Donnell is unchallenged in the general election.
O'Donnell won election in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 23. O'Donnell defeated Rob Reck and Jason Carini in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Shawna Keller in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Terry O'Donnell is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Terry O'Donnell raised a total of $94,000 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 22, 2013.
|Terry O'Donnell's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 23||$94,000|
|Grand Total Raised||$94,000|
2012Terry O'Donnell won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Terry O'Donnell raised a total of $94,000.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Terry O'Donnell's campaign in 2012|
|Republican State House Cmte||$3,850|
|Mcafee, Terry R||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$94,000|
|Source:Follow the Money|
O'Donnell is married with two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terry + O'Donnell + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Terry O'Donnell," accessed May 28, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unofficial results: Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed June 24, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "ODonnell, Terry," accessed July 22, 2013
Sue Tibbs (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |