|Alabama House of Representatives District 91|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Spicer is Assistant to the President, Economic and Community Development, Enterprise-Ozark Community College. He is also an Instructor at Douglas MacArthur State Technical College, and Owner of Spicer Heating and Cooling.
Spicer is a member of the Coffee County Cattleman's Association, First Baptist Church of Elba, and Deputy Director of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society.
Spicer did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Spicer formerly served on the following committees:
- Education Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Education Policy Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Personnel Management (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Salaries and Benefits (Chair)
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 91 General Election (2010)|
|Barry Moore (R)||9,754|
|Terry Spicer (D)||5,383|
Spicer raised $238,572 for his campaign, while Snellgrove raised $201,116.
|Alabama State House, District 91 (2006)|
|Terry Spicer (D)||6,787|
|Ricky E. Snellgrove (R)||6,409|
In 2006, Spicer collected $238,572 in donations.
Below are Spicer's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$20,000|
|AL State Employees Assoc||$12,624|
|Environmental Campaign Fund||$9,000|
|Business Council of Alabama||$5,000|
- Alabama Legislature - Terry Spicer
- Project Vote Smart - Terry Spicer
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Terry Spicer on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Spicer
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Spicer Issue Positions
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
|Alabama House District 91
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|