|Alabama House of Representatives District 76|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Alabama State University, 1966|
|Master's||Auburn University, Montgomery, 1975|
|Birthday||October 22, 1942|
|Place of birth||Beatrice, AL|
McClammy currently works as National Financial Secretary for Tots and Teens Incorporated, and is the Owner of Capitol Realty. He previously served as President of Trenholm State Technical College, and as a Real Estate Broker.
McClammy is a member of the Alabama Education Association, Iota Lambda Sigma, Montgomery Democratic Club, Montgomery Lion's Club, National Education Association, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, Southern Placement Council, Cosmospolital Civic Club, and the Kershaw Young Men's Christian Association.
McClammy served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Services (Financial Services)
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Ranking Minority Member
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 76 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Thad McClammy (D)||3,036|
|Maurice Rollins (D)||1,670|
McClammy raised $27,891 for his campaign.
In 2010, McClammy raised $167,351 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$15,208|
|Capitol City Travel Center||$12,000|
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
In 2006, McClammy collected $27,891 in donations.
Below are McClammy's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Fund for Alabama's Children & Education||$4,116|
|Fight Back for Justice Fund||$2,500|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thad + McClammy + Alabama + House"
- Alabama State to host Voting Rights Center - Montgomery Advertiser
- Activists urge Supreme Court to reject Shelby challenge to Voting Rights Act - al.com (blog)
- Activists finish tour to raise voting rights awareness - Marietta Daily Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
McClammy is a widower and has two children.
- Alabama Legislature - Thad McClammy
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 76
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |