Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 19B|
Shunkwiler's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"My plan for the economy involves phasing out the business property tax to allow businesses right here in District 19B to invest in their own business by expanding, hiring new employees, providing much needed wage increases, and meeting the ever changing demands of our local population."
- Excerpt:"Local families know what is best for their children and I will fight further federal initiatives that circumvent those who know what their children need best, their parents."
- Excerpt:"They fought for us, and they deserve someone who will fight for them in the Minnesota House of Representatives. As a veteran, I am dedicated to fighting for policies that fulfill the promises that we have made to our veterans who signed on that dotted line to put country in front of personal gains."
- Excerpt:"I am 100% Pro-Life and believe that life begins at conception. I will fight for policies that protect the unborn while fighting against any form of tax payer funding of abortion."
Shunkwiler ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 19B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Kathy Brynaert (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 19B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kathy Brynaert Incumbent||64.1%||11,897|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thad + Shunkwiler + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |