National Initiative For Democracy
YouTube Video Released
That NI4D video group has just released this YouTube in preparation for a full length documentary.
About The NI4d
The National Initiative includes a constitutional amendment (the Democracy Amendment) and a federal statute (the Democracy Act).
The Democracy Amendment, if it became part of the U.S. Constitution, would:
- Assert the legislative powers of the people,
- Outlaw the use of monies not from natural persons in initiative elections,
- Create an Electoral Trust
- Legitimize the Democracy Act conducted by Philadelphia II, a non-profit IRS 501 C (4) corporation, giving Americans the opportunity to vote on the National Initiative.
The Democracy Act, if it became a federal statute, would:
- Set out deliberative legislative procedures (copied from Congress and vital for intelligent lawmaking) to be used for initiative lawmaking by citizens,
- Define the limited powers of the Electoral Trust that administers the legislative procedures on behalf of the people, and
- Define the electoral threshold that must be reached for the National Initiative to become the law of the land.