|New Mexico Public Regulation Commissioner - District 4|
|2010 - 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Bill Richardson|
Becenti-Aguilar is a member of the Navajo Nation. She began her professional life as an intern with the Federal Bureau of Land Management in 1988. Following this, she worked for Attorney General Tom Udall for nine years and followed with him when he was elected to the U.S. Congress. In 2006, she was appointed the first Native American Liaison for the Public Regulation Commission by Gov. Bill Richardson.
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (2010-Present)
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commissioner, District 4, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Theresa Becenti-Aguilar Incumbent||32.3%||6,839|
|Election Results Via:New Mexico Secretary of State.|
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, District 4, 2010|
|Democratic||Theresa Becenti-Aguilar Incumbent||54.5%||55,926|
|Republican||Gary J. Montoya||45.5%||46,643|
|Election Results Via: New Mexico Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Becenti-Aguilar is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Becenti-Aguilar raised a total of $6,437 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|Theresa Becenti-Aguilar's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||NM Public Regulation Commission||$0|
|2010||NM Public Regulation Commission||$6,437|
|Grand Total Raised||$6,437|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Theresa Becenti-Aguilar's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Theresa Becenti-Aguilar's Campaign Contributions|
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$4,325|
|Top 5 contributors||Santo Domingo Pueblo||$500|
|Pueblo of Santa Ana||$500|
|Udall for Us All||$500|
|The Jicarilla Apache Nation||$500|
|New Mexico Realtors Association|
and Alex Becenti
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Theresa + Becenti-Aguilar + New + Mexico"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Service Commission - Theresa Becenti-Aguilar
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, "Commissioner Theresa Becenti-Aguilar - District 4," accessed January 16, 2013
- Cibola Beacon, "Becenti-Aguilar Seeks Reelecton on PRC," January 21, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Canvass of Returns of General Election Held on November 2, 2010," accessed January 16, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Theresa Becenti-Aguilar," accessed May 22, 2013
- Follow the Money.org
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commissioner District 4
| Succeeded by|