Thomas H. Feffer
|Thomas H. Feffer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 9|
|Bachelor's||Penn State University|
Feffer, who at the time of his nomination was 24 years old, is an intern with the Nassau County Democratic Committee. He was previously a legal intern for the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General. He is a 2011 graduate of Penn State University with a B.A. in Economics and Psychology.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Feffer ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 9. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Dean Skelos (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dean Skelos Incumbent||60.7%||68,816|
|Democratic||Thomas H. Feffer||39.3%||44,646|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Feffer + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The South Shore Standard, "Dems Put-up 24 Year-Old to Face Skelos," August 10, 2012. Retrieved August 29, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014