Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Howard served on this committee:
Howard ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 9. Howard was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and was defeated by Linda Tanner (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 9, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Linda Tanner Incumbent||53.7%||5,525|
On November 2, 2010 Howard won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Howard advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Beverly Rodeschin (R), incumbent Steven Cunningham (R), Peter Franklin (D), Peter Franklin (D), and Dan Lloyd (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2 general election (2010)|
|Beverly Rodeschin (R)||1,985|
|Steven Cunningham (R)||1,797|
|Thomas Howard (R)||1,654|
|Austin Jacobs (D)||1,238|
|Peter Franklin (D)||1,037|
|Dan Lloyd (D)||997|
On November 4, 2008, Howard finished third for the three-seat Sullivan 2 District in New Hampshire receiving 1,984 votes, behind Republicans Beverly Rodeschin(2,608), and Anthony Maiola(2,446), and ahead of Democrats Arthur Jillette Jr.(1,949), Melanie Bell(1,888), Peter Franklin(1,784), and Others(5).
Howard raised $70 toward his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2 District|
|Beverly Rodeschin (R)||2,608|
|Anthony Maiola (R)||2,446|
|Thomas Howard (R)||1,984|
|Arthur Jillette Jr.||1,949|
In 2010, a year in which Howard was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thomas + Howard + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Journalist Michael Hastings killed in fiery LA crash - Daily Caller
- Ask Chris Matthews - Daily Caller
- Senate bill allows 46 million immigrants by 2033, says CBO - Daily Caller
- School district scanned kids' eyes without parents' consent - Daily Caller
- Chris Christie hits Obama and Dems on lack of leadership - Daily Caller
- Prominent politicans, musicians visit, enliven College - The Dartmouth
- Lawsuit against EPA delayed until Obama unveils new climate plan - Daily Caller
- GOP staffer claims to live on food stamps without problems, suggests cutting more - Daily Caller
- Elbert Guillory: Democrats have ignored problems facing the black community - Daily Caller
- Three highest-paid Pentagon officials are all football coaches - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008
|New Hampshire House Sullivan 2 District
| Succeeded by|
Sue Gottling (D)