|Mississippi State Senate District 44|
|2000 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
|Representative, Mississippi State House of Representatives|
|1993 - 1999|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern Mississippi|
|Place of birth||Hattiesburg, MS|
|Profession||Historical Restoration Consultant|
King served in the Mississippi State House of Representatives from 1993 to 1999. He then joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2000 and served in that position until 2012.
King is a Vietnam Veteran. He is currently a Historical Restoration Consultant and Contractor.
King earned his BS in History/Education from the University of Southern Mississippi.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, King was appointed to these committees:
- Education Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Highways and Transportation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Utilities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Rules Committee, Mississippi Senate'
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2007
Thomas King raised $52,900 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 44|
In 2009 Thomas King collected $105,400 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
King and his wife, Susan, have two children.
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|