Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 81|
|Supervisor of Cottrellville Township|
Raymond ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 81. He ran against Dan Lauwers, Gary R. Eisen, and Peter Frangedakis in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 81 Republican Primary, 2012|
Raymond and his wife Vickie have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thomas + Raymond + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Paul Krugman's right: Austerity kills - Salon
- New York State Police hand out awards - YNN
- Galleries & Museums: May 16-22 - Bradenton Herald
- Why JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon Is Wall Street's Indispensable Man - Businessweek
- Transactions for May 12, 2013 - Reading Eagle - Reading Eagle
- OVERNIGHT MONEY: Perez faces first hurdle - The Hill (blog)
- Obama Cracks Birther Joke: 'I'd Rather Keep' My Presidential Library 'In The ... - Huffington Post
- Michigan Church Break-Ins: 3 Men Arrested May Have Stolen $40000 In Easter ... - Huffington Post
- Our Social Networks - Citizens Voice
- Galleries & Museums: May 9-15 - Bradenton Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |