|Wisconsin State Assembly District 13|
|Waukesha County Supervisor|
|Place of birth||Elm Grove|
|Profession||Zimbrick Corporate Sales|
Schellinger's priorities would include "promoting job growth, cutting state spending and the size of government, education excellence, and making wisconsin a retirement haven." 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Schellinger ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 13. He lost to Rob Hutton in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. John Porkrandt ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 13 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Schellinger currently resides in Brookfield, Wisconsin with his wife of 29 years, Kim. They have two children together.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Thomas + Schellinger + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Campaign Website, "Home," accessed August 10, 2012
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Official 2010 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |