Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 24|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sherman served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs|
Sherman won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 24. Sherman advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tom + Sherman + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- BRIEFLY: May 11 - Wicked Local
- You are here: HomeCultureHistoryAbleman v. Booth: How State Nullification ... - The New American
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases Sanford crushes Colbert in S.C. special ... - Politico (blog)
- Boston ? and Hollywood ? are One - Boston Herald
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases ? Sanford crushes Colbert in SC special ... - Politico
- Our Town: Andy Griffith and the Humor of Mourning by Evan Smith Rakoff - lareviewofbooks
- Andy Griffith, America's surrogate father - Salon
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found