|Thyra K. Stevenson|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 6A|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Lewiston City Council|
|High school||Lewiston High School|
|Bachelor's||English, Boston University|
|Master's||MA, Spanish, New York University, Madrid, Spain|
|Ph.D.||ABD, Latin American Literature, University of Washington|
|Service/branch||U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, Aircraft Commander, Instructor Pilot & Flight Examiner|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Stevenson served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agricultural Affairs|
|• Joint Finance-Appropriations|
Stevenson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Opportunity
- Excerpt: "The economic climate is sputtering. I believe we must focus on policies that foster the expansion of Idaho-based companies, create new business, and encourage entrepreneurship and investment. More private-sector jobs, expanded tax base, more productivity: all these elements flourish when government does not get in the way, but rather facilitates a higher quality of economic life, free of excessive regulation."
- Strong Future
- Excerpt: "Education is key to Idaho's prosperity. We must continue to provide our citizens with quality educational opportunities. In addition, affordability and access to quality health care is a pressing need."
- Responsible Government
- Excerpt: "Idahoans are fortunate to live in a state that respects the importance of zero-based budgeting. Responsible fiscal planning and spending must continue."
Stevenson won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 6A. Stevenson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 15 and defeated Pete Gertonson (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 6A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thyra K. Stevenson||54.2%||9,814|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Stevenson has a husband, Walt Greenham, and five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thyra + Stevenson + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Thyra Stevenson, "Issues," accessed October 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- ↑ Thyra Stevenson, "About Thyra," accessed October 12, 2012
Thomas Trail (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 6A
| Succeeded by|