|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 10|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Hamblen County Commission|
|Bachelor's||East Tennessee State University|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Service branch||U.S. Army|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Goins served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Utilities|
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Tilman Goins is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Goins ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 10. Goins defeated incumbent Don Miller in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 10 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Don Miller Incumbent||47.7%||2,358|
Comprehensive donor information for Goins is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Goins raised a total of $24,524 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 28, 2013.
|Tilman Goins's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 10||$24,524|
|Grand Total Raised||$24,524|
2012Goins won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Goins raised a total of $24,524.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tilman Goins's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$24,524|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Goins and his wife, Lenka, have one son. They currently live in Morristown, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tilman + Goins + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 17, 2014
- Tennessee Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 2, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Goins, Tilman," accessed June 28, 2013
- tilmangoins.com "Home," accessed July 27, 2012
Don Miller (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 10
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |