Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, North Carolina|
was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
from North Carolina
D'Annunzio lost in the Libertarian primary to Sean Haugh
D'Annunzio was previously a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 4th Congressional District of North Carolina. D'Annunzio defeated Jim Allen and George Hutchins in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012.
D'Annunzio was defeated by Democratic incumbent David Price Price on November 6, 2012.
- See also: United States Senate elections in North Carolina, 2014
D'Annunzio ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent North Carolina. D'Annunzio sought the Libertarian nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014, but was defeated by Sean Haugh.
- See also: North Carolina's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
D'Annunzio ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 4th District. D'Annunzio won the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was February 29, 2012. D'Annunzio defeated Jim Allen and George Hutchins in the May 8, 2012, Republican primary.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in North Carolina in 2012 as one of the states that could have determined whether Democrats retook the House or Republicans held their majority in 2013. North Carolina was rated 8th on the list.
|U.S. House, North Carolina District 4 Republican Primary, 2012
| George Frank Hutchins
| Jim Allen
In 2010, D'Annunzio ran for Congress in North Carolina's 8th Congressional District. He lost the Republican primary to Harold Johnson.
Above is a breakdown of funds for the 2012 election, according to source.
D'Annunzio lost the United States House of Representatives election in 2012. During that election cycle, D'Annunzio's campaign committee raised a total of $614,109 and spent $613,740.
|United States House of Representatives, 2012 - Tim D'Annunzio Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner
|Total Spent by Election Winner
|Top contributors to Tim D'Annunzio's campaign committee|
|Market House Holdings||$2,500|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + D'Annunzio + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tim D'Annunzio News Feed
- ↑ North Carolina Board of Elections, "Candidate List Group by Contest," accessed March 11, 2014
- ↑ wral.com, "NC candidate filings for federal, statewide races," accessed March 3, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results," accessed May 9, 2012.
- ↑ Politico, "2012 Election Map, North Carolina," accessed November 6, 2012
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Results," accessed November 12, 2012
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Results," accessed March 3, 2012
- ↑ OpenSecrets, " 2012 Election Cycle," accessed April 2013