Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 22|
|Place of birth||Chicago, Illinois|
Elenz worked as a union construction laborer until opening his business, Benefits Age, in 1989. It provides insurance services to companies and corporations.
On his campaign website, Elenz lists five main issues of the campaign:
- "Funding Schools During Difficult Economic Times."
- "Job Creation and Economic Development Legislation"
- "Illinois Pension Reform"
- "Budget and Tax Accountability"
- "Efficient, Ethical and Transparent Representation"
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Elenz ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 22. Elenz lost to incumbent Michael Noland in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michael Noland Incumbent||66.4%||4,219|
Elenz was born on the Northwest side of Chicago. He is married and lives in Streamwood.
- Official campaign website
- Citizens for Elenz Facebook page
- Tim Elenz on Twitter
- Benefits Age (Elenz's business)
- Tim Elenz For Illinois State Senate, "Homepage," accessed January 3, 2012
- Tim Elenz For Illinois State Senate, "Issues," accessed January 3, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014